Thursday, May 12, 2011

Awesome Artist Yard Sale May 13-14

I'm psyched!  For the past two years I have had a booth at this fun event, however this year I will be attending as a shopper and helper only.  I'd like to say that I created no "mistakes or seconds" this year.  I did have a few "not next to perfect" mosaic creations however they were scooped up earlier this year leaving me with little art work to sell at the Awesome Artist Yard Sale.  A busy show schedule has left me with little time to clean the studio, so this year I will be shopping instead of selling.
In addition to the art, "junk" and "funk" offered by the artists cleaning out their studios and closets, the sale will feature a "big tent" sale with larger items (furniture, art work, display fixtures and collectables to name a few).  Lunch will be served with proceeds helping to purchase a tent for the children's activity booth at this year's Fourth Street Festival of the Arts and Crafts.
It's a fun event filled with some great bargains and unusual stuff from some of Bloomington's most unusual artists.  Join us Friday and Saturday at 1114 Brooks Drive from 9 a.m- 4 p.m.  You know you need some new spring "stuff"!

No comments: