Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Holiday Happenings


My favorite bizarre bazaar is coming up this Friday and Saturday, December 4th & 5th.

Join Moe's Ache Studio at the 51st Unitarian Universalist Church Art Fair and Bazaar this Friday
from 10-7 and Saturday from 9-4. Located at Fee Lane and the Bypass, Bloomington, IN.

Featuring over 50 great artists and craftsmen, this is more than an art fair. UU always has a fab white elephant sale (where I often find the weirdest "stuff" that inspires new pieces), as well as a great selection of books, and often plants for sale.

We'll be there with new mosaics like the "Giant Java" coffee cup. If you need holiday gifts, we'll

have a nice selection of one of a kind mosaic and "upcycled" gifts under $30!
If I'm not in my booth, I will probably be in the one across the aisle, doing my own holiday shopping, socializing and noshing on the delicious homemade soups and cookies.
Like I said, it's more than an art fair. The best way to shop for the holidays! Join us!

No comments: